Subject: Web DocBook DTD source location

Hello All,

I would like to reference the web source of the 4.3b3 DocBook DTD but
can't seem to locate it. Is it available for use? I have downloaded the
zip files for local use but would like to provide my team with the zip
files URL and the URL for the DTD. Currently I have the following URL in
my XML docs:

http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2CR1/docbookx.dtd

When I try to put the 4.3b3 in place of the 4.2CR1 I get nowhere. Thanks
for the help.

Jeff Biss