Subject: Question about qandaentry

Hi,
     I'm working on a FAQ that's divided up into multiple sections. Some
questions appear under more than one section. Is there a way to link a
qandaentry into more than one qandadiv? I've been looking through the
docbook reference and I see that some tags (links, in particular) can
take text from the element they point to, but qandaentry doesn't appear
to have this functionality. I would really like to link the questions
because it seems that if I have to duplicate a question/answer then it
raises the possibility that the answers could be out of sync with each
other. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek

| Derek Chen-Becker                                             |
| derek@chen-becker.org                                         |
| http://chen-becker.org                                        |
| PGP key available on request or from public key servers       |
| ID: 21A7FB53                                                  |
| Fngrprnt: 209A 77CA A4F9 E716 E20C  6348 B657 77EC 21A7 FB53  |