Subject: Re: [docbook] Does anyone use XML DocBook for writing procedures?

Hi Dave,
I don't know if this will help, but I do know that some airlines have used
docbook to write checklist procedures documents (some very complex) for their
aircraft. They don't do anything special... Instead of using the "book" dtd,
they use the "article" dtd. Mostly using "variablelist" to layout.
Hope that helps...

Dee Waldron

"Blaine, David" <david.blaine@viasat.com> on 2004/01/23 09:45:29

宛先: "'docbook@lists.oasis-open.org'" <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc:

I need to write a set of software engineering policies and procedures.

Is there a DocBook "schema" or something that can be used as a starting
point?

Thanks.

best,
--dave

J. David Blaine  PMP  CSQE
SEPG Lead
ViaSat, Inc.
tel.  760.476.4826
fax.  760.929.3968

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.