Subject: Re: [docbook] Does anyone use XML DocBook for writing procedures?

On Friday 23 January 2004 02:45, Blaine, David wrote:
> I need to write a set of software engineering policies and procedures.
>
> Is there a DocBook "schema" or something that can be used as a starting
> point?
>
> Thanks.
>
> best,
> --dave

I have used Docbook XML instead and it works just fine. I do have some XML
Instances that I have created based on IEEE. Unfortunately I cannot share
these. You have to do some customization in the XSL but for the most part it
works very well. I guess it all depends on how much you are willing to
sacrifice.

--
Sean Wheller