Subject: Re: [docbook] Qualified Dublin Core

Bob et al,

I meant qualified DC as in supporting the following:

"Element Refinement. These qualifiers make the meaning of an element
narrower or more specific. A refined element shares the meaning of the
unqualified element, but with a more restricted scope. A client that
does not understand a specific element refinement term should be able to
ignore the qualifier and treat the metadata value as if it were an
unqualified (broader) element. The definitions of element refinement
terms for qualifiers must be publicly available."

I would love to have this kind of extensibility to annotate my DocBbook
document.

Wilfred