Subject: how to start?

Hi there,

I'm a DocBook beginner, trying to write my first "Hello World" document.

I'm a good LATEX writer and now I'm intending to migrate to DocBook due
to it most modern approach, extensible design, etc.

Yesterday I was trying to compile some examples I keep on the web, but
none of them get working.

Can you get some tip on "how to create a simple document using DocBook"?

It seems my current obstacle is the configuration of the tools needed to
compile a DocBook source.

Regards,

	Felipe Gaścho
	Schoolbus owner
	https://schoolbus.dev.java.net/

* In fact, I am analyzing the benefits of the DocBook as format standard
of documentation of my new Open Source project on e-Learning.