Subject: DocBook XML 4.3 canonical URIs?

What would be the canonical URI for the DocBook XML 4.3 DTD?

The distributed DTD at

  http://docbook.org/xml/4.3/docbookx.dtd

suggests

  http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.3b2/docbookx.dtd

and this seem a bit counterintuitive to me. Not that I expect
canonical URIs to be resolvable (this one isn't), but I'd expect
something along the lines of

  http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.3/docbookx.dtd

Now we are at it, to repeat this question from Daniel Veillard

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200309/msg00187.html

"Since there starts to be some momentum toward using Relax-NG for
DocBook validation is there a (set of ?) canonical URL for example
on docbook.org to reference DocBook RNG schemas from a catalog?"

It would be nice to have an officially sanctioned URI, even if the
RNG schema itself isn't official (and even if I really should wait
for the resurrection of architectural forms or whatever).

Kind regards
Peter Ring