Subject: Re: [docbook] Using <embed> for SVG

On Wed 2004-07-14 Jamie Echlin wrote:
> > Are you using the docbook.sf.net XSLTs? In any case, such
> > questions have a better chance of being answered when posted to
> > the docbook-apps
>
> Can't remember where I got them from, the directory says
> docbook-xsl-1.60.1. I see

Those seem to be the docbook.sf.net XSLTs by Norman Walsh et al.

In the README you might find

"These stylesheets are maintained by Norman Walsh, <ndw nwalsh com>."
(email punctuation blanked)

> there is a later version though on sf.net...

Before reporting problems, check out the latest version.

> I'm not sure though why it's an apps question, this is only about
> the stylesheets... I think all apps are behaving as expected.

Please read the page for which I supplied the URL under "[1]".

Tobi