Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 15 September 2004

At 03:55 14/09/2004, Bob Stayton wrote:

>9. Annotation proposal (Mike).  [2] [3]

I noted on Norm's blog, an idea very similar to this
is being kicked around W3C on the Accessibility groups.

The idea being that any term deemed complex/out of the normal domain,
could be annotated, possibly using something like wordnet for
definitions.
  The target audience might be people with learning difficulties.
rdf has been put forward as one idea.
I like this proposal (as described by Norm) much more.
regards DaveP