Subject: Thesis title page question

Hi,

I am newbee in DocBook. I am writing my thesis (which
is a book with several chapters in different files). I
need to write my thesis title page something like:

-----------------------------
|                           |
|                           |
|                           |
|     Title of my Theis     |
|                           |
|                           |
|       Presented to        |
|       FacultyName         |
|       School Name         |
|                           |
|                           |
| In partial fulfilment of  |
|          My Couse         |
|                           |
|                           |
|                           |
|           MyName          |
|            Date           |
|                           |
-----------------------------

When I created my book, I have only few options like
title,subtitle,author and titleabbrev.

My question:

How can I input these information? (like my
department, course, schoolname, date and other
information like "in partial fulfillment of..." etc.
More specifically, how can I create this kind of title
page?

Thanks in advance for guidance.

Deepak K. Shrestha