Subject: RE: [docbook] Re: Free Shared Glossart Database of Computing Terms

Regards,

Scott Wiseman
Client Services Manager
InterCore, Inc.
888.603.6333 ext 89
http://www.intercore.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Wheller [mailto:sean@enbaya.co.za]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 10:22 AM
To: davep@dpawson.co.uk
Cc: Docbook List

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 18:57, Dave Pawson wrote:
> If you can come up with alternative publishing ideas, ask them Sean.
> They can only say no?

I did CC the author on that last response.

> Unless you do want to start one... or perhaps get back to the original
> authors and see if they have the source docbook?

The source is evidently Docbook. It's just a consent and license issue.

> As I  said, I've near 140K of docbook glossary I'd be willing to add
> to a creative commons effort?

Great! I missed that statement somewhere, sorry about that. Let's see if we get some response from the Author and if the answer is no then let's do a CC-BY-SA 2.0 effort. Only question will then be, where to store this so it can be collaborated on?

--
Sean Wheller
sean@enbaya.co.za

Can we exchange links?

If yes let me know

I have a quick and easy process for linking
http://links.avidware.net

or if you want I will add it first then send you where the location...what ever makes you feel more comfortable

or if you want to add us first then please add this linking code and let me where it is i.e. url

thank you for your time and efforts