Subject: Re: [docbook] Title and abstract spanning over more columns

Hi Bob,
thanks a lot!
So far this works. I just copied the parameters and the part for title
and abstract from your file into my stylesheet. According to the
fo:flow/fo:block "problem" I lost some of the formatting abilities: my
customised titlepage.xsl doesn't work anymore. Title, author and
abstract are formatted with an attribute set now, but I cannot find an
attribute/parameter for handling left and right margins of the
abstract. Is there any?

Monika