Subject: Re: Relax NG Document Internal Subset Declarations

/ Raymond <support@bigriverinfotech.com> was heard to say:
| What is the syntax for a document internal subset declarations in Relax NG?
| [
| <!ENTITY % name "value">
| ]
| does not appear to work.

<!DOCTYPE book [
<!ENTITY % name "value">
]>
<book>...</book>

should work. There's no RELAX NG equivalent, but internal subsets work
even if you don't specify any external subset.

(You're declaring a parameter entity though which makes me wonder where
you expect %name; to be expanded...)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The Future is something which
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | everyone reaches at the rate of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | sixty minutes an hour, whatever he
                                   | does, whoever he is.--C. S. Lewis

PGP signature