OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 16 March 2005

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 16 March 2005

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 16 March 2005 at
05:00p EST (02:00p PST, 22:00GMT, 22:00BST, 23:00CEST, 07:00JST+,
03:30a India+) for 90 minutes.

The teleconference phone number is +1.865.524.6352. The participant
code is 7386368. Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes[1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 20 April 2005
   Daylight Savings Time starts.
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

   a. Mike to move the test suite process so that it's a target
      in the tests/Makefile.

   b. Norm to obtain OASIS namespace naming rules.

   c. Norm to publish a version of the 5.0 spec before
      the next meeting.

   d. Norm to add guidelines for accepting requests
      to email guidelines and SourceForge page.

   e. Bob to add inline term definitions to agenda.
6.  DTD V5 development status.

7. Annotation proposal (Mike).  [2] [3]
    Continued from previous meeting.

8. Inline term definitions (Norm).
    Continued from previous meeting.

9. OASIS intellectual property rights policies (Norm).

10.  DocBook namespaces.

11.  DocBook and Darwin Information Typing Archtecture (DITA).

12.  Table model purity (Bob).

13. Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


     [No new RFEs since the last meeting]

     The following RFEs are awaiting action items

      973446 Replace Footnote with Annotation 
      413389 Enhance METHODNAME and VARNAME (Norm, generic linking)
      431411 RFE 70: add generic linking capability (Norm)
      522552 Add title attribute to <ulink> element (Mike, annotations)
      565637 Associate non-inline image with link (Norm, generic linking)
      574880 Add annotation element (Mike)
      623524 (Re)Consider "choicelist" markup (Mike)

     The following RFEs are identified as V5.0 or later

      1097183 Allow Task as a sibling of sections 
      1084491 Add address, orgname, orgdiv to corpauthor, corpcredit, etc. 
      974285 Check floatstyle/float attributes
      958393 remove default class value from productname 
      531851 Remove inline person name elements
      532088 Remove RevHistory from qandaentry
- ---

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200502/msg00008.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200406/msg00003.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200406/msg00005.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]