Subject: mathphrase

The Jägermeister release added a "mathphrase" tag.  I couldn't find any
discussion on this other than an indirect mention that it was for simple
equations.  As a member of the MathML IG, I'm interesting in finding out
what problems of MathML this tag is intended to solve.  I am a little
concerned about some of the problems using "mathphrase" introduces.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist                 phone: 562-433-0685
Design Science, Inc.             http://www.dessci.com
"How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide