Subject: Software Review: InDesign + DocBook

Hello all,

Its me again asking more questions of the docbook community to try to
remove some of my ignorance.

Over the past few days I have been reviewing a handful of software
packages out there that work with DocBook so that we can publish our
technical documentation in Unicode for output to PDF / Print etc...

Wanted to ask you guys about Adobe InDesign/InCopy.  Going from
Framemaker to InDesign seems, at this time, a loss of functionality.
Also, I am unaware of how badly InDesign supports DocBook/XML?  Anyone
have experience in using InDesign to publish DocBook and XML?

Thanks again!
--

David White

Web Application Developer