Subject: Re: [docbook] Software Review: InDesign + DocBook

Dave

One major problem is that using InDesign with XML is definitely less
than intuitive. How this may be different with InCopy I don't know.
InDesign CS also doesn't support XML tables, although InDesign CS2 is
supposed to. How this will be implemented remains to be seen.

As a desktop publisher I use InDesign CS for about 80% of my work and
I use DocBook for other personal projects. However, I would not, at
this point in time, even entertain a Docbook/InDesign solution. I've
played with it, and It's just not there yet.

Thanks,
Rene