Subject: Re: How to remove left margin indent

Bob Stayton (22-04-05 21:43)
> Does your stylesheet customization have a $title.margin.left parameter?
> That's the old way of setting that indent.

I'm sorry. I should have said that I'm a beginner.
What do you mean by $title.margin.left parameter? I do have this in my XSL:

<xsl:param name="title.margin.left">-50pt</xsl:param>

Is that what you mean?
How should I adjust it to remove the left margin indentation?

Best regards
--
Ben Branders                         Website:       http://branders.name
                                   Jabber ID:  xmpp:ben@jabber.belnet.be