Subject: Re: [docbook] <holder> and <author>

Sam Steingold <sds@gnu.org> writes:

> Why doesn't <holder> contain <author>?

Dunno. Should it? Currently, it doesn't not only contain Author --
it also doesn't contain a lot of stuff. It basically just allows
very limited selection of inline markup.

What would be the main value in allowing it to contain Author? I
would guess so that you could put in e-mail address in there too?

> PS. where do I report TDG bugs? (no one replied to
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.docbook.misc:4641)

TDG bug tracker is here:

  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=423969&group_id=21935&func=browse

But I think I already went ahead and submitted a bug for that a
while back, after I first saw your posting.

  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1198001&group_id=21935&atid=423969

smime.p7s