Subject: Re: Graphics does not render converting to PDF

The approach with the graphic tag does not work. I think the problem
dues to the xslt processor or whatever is the intercepter that
converts the XML file.

Btw, isn't there anybody who succeeds to render graphical images while
converting DocBook into PDF. If this issue is such a trouble I do not
give big chance to DocBook to succeed in this crude market. In fact
its syntax is more graspable than Tex, but unfortunately I had to
probe lots of tools to see any image converted into PDF and I am still
trying.

--
Ferad Zyulkyarov
Dokuz Eylul University