Subject: XEP index with chapter prefix

Hi,

I am using a modified xsl for printed output (fo).
When I disable xep extensions, the index shows page
numbers with prefixed chapter numbers. That is how I
want it. But the page numbers are repeated. I am using
the xep processor to ouput to pdf. When I enable the
xep.extensions the chapter prefix is not there.

Does anyone know how to get the chapter prefix when
using xep.extensions?

Martijn.