Subject: email in author tag

I have docbook 4.4 XML and I use the latest Debian docbook2* tools to
generate different formats.

http://hendry.iki.fi/cv/resume.xml

My problem is outlined here:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-xml-sgml-pkgs/2005-October/001205.html

I want to have my email to show up in the generated formats. Right now
it doesn't appear in anything other than resume.xml after a make:
http://trac.natalian.org/file/projects/shopping-list/Makefile

I've tried searching. But the best thing I could find was something
about modifying the style sheet!

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=email+author+site%3Alists.oasis-open.org&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200307/msg00162.html

Which doesn't sound reasonable.