Subject: RE: [docbook] Tell me agian why I need mml:?

Yes, I suppose that should work, but it's even easier to download a complete
snapshot from CVS (I'm sorry that I wasn't more explicit about this):

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/

Note the caveat: "These snapshots are intended for testing purposes only and
otherwise come with
no guarantees. Any of them may in fact be broken at any given time."

> cat test.xml
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML 4.5CR1//EN"
> "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5CR1/docbookx.dtd";>
> <book>
>   <title>Simple Book</title>
>   <chapter>
>     <title>Simple Chapter</title>
>     <para>Simple Paragraph.</para>
>   </chapter>
> </book>
>
> xsltproc --xinclude --stringparam base.dir html-out/ --stringparam
> html.ext .xhtml /opt/org/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl test.xml
> warning: failed to load external entity
> "/opt/org/docbook/xsl/html/param.xsl"

I don't know why you get this error. The param.xsl file seems to be missing.
I notice that it looks as if you now are generating HTML and not XHTML (even
if the extension is still .xhtml).

/MJ