Subject: links within classsynopsis?

Hi --

I hope this isn't a silly question, but I can't find the answer.  Is
it possible to put links inside a classsynopsis?  I'd like to have
links from the class methods to their descriptions, which appear
later on in the refentry, like this:

<refentry>
  <refsynopsisdiv>
   <classsynopsis language="cpp">
    <methodsynopsis>
      <methodname>
              <link linkend="discussion">function</link>
      </methodname>
    </methodsynopsis>
   </classsynopsis>
  </refsysopsisdiv>

  <refsection id="discussion">
    <para> function is a function. </para>
  </refsection>
</refentry>

I'm using DocBook 4.4.0.

Thanks,
    Steve

--
-- EMail: stephen.langer@nist.gov                    Phone: (301)
975-5423 --

-- "I don't think this will work.  That's why it's
science."               --
--                                      Naomi Langer,  17 Feb
2003         --