Subject: RE: [docbook] title page customization

Hi,
try it this way
(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePageNewElems.html)

xsltproc  \
    -output  html/mytitlepages.xsl  \
    template/titlepage.xsl  \
    html/mytitlepage.spec.xml

where
html/mytitlepages.xsl is the generated titlepage.xsl
template/titlepage.xsl is the xsl file from the docbook-xsl distribution
html/mytitlepage.spec.xml is your customized XML template.

Best wishes.
Ludger

-----Original Message-----
From: rlhamilton@frii.com [mailto:rlhamilton@frii.com]
Sent: Montag, 21. November 2005 21:13
To: Mita Majumdar
Cc: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org

Mita,

There is a transform that will do this that I think lives in the same
directory with the rest of the transforms.
Unfortunately, I'm away from the office and don't know offhand what the
name of the transform is, but if you have Bob Stayton's DocBook XSL book
you can find the description there (if you don't have that book, it's
really worth having if you're going to be working with the DocBook
transforms).

In the meantime, check out this URL:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

BTW, this kind of query is usually best handled over on the docbook-apps
mailing list.

Dick Hamilton