Subject: Re: [docbook] http://docbook.sourceforge.net/ problem

Alejandro Exojo <suy@kurly.org> writes:

> El Domingo, 1 de Enero de 2006 23:31, Rich Morin escribi:
> > http://docbook.sourceforge.net/ looks and acts very cool
> > under Safari, but the sliding panels don't work under
> > OmniWeb.  I've sent a bug report to the Omni Group, but
> > thought I should prolly mention it here, as well...
>
> Yes, the sliding panels also don't work on Konqueror, so I have to change to
> firefox, or elinks to see that page. I normally finish seeing the source
> code, because it's the fastest workaraound. :-/

The sliding-panel behavior is implemented with a very widely used
Javascript library called Rico -

  http://openrico.org/

It works as expected in standards-compliant browsers. But I guess
it exposes some bugs in the Javascript support in OmniWeb and
Konqueror. Looks like the OmniWeb and Konqueror developers have
some bug fixing to do.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith