Subject: Titlepage in PDF urgent please help

Hi,

I am using  XML mind editor to generate the xml file and then using ant
script to get the out put in the form of JavaHelp jar and Pdf.

I have not added any book info in the xml file so What I get in the title
page of PDF is just the title of the book. But the issue is that  I get two
title page that is
1. the first mentioning the title in a big font size (without any header
and footer)
2. the second mentioning the title in a small font size (with  header and
footer)
3. a blank page (with header and footer)

and after the third page the table of content page starts.

I don't want the second and the third page that is the blank page and the
page with redundant title information.
The JavaHelp jar out put is satisfactory and I don't find any issues.

Can any one tell me how to get rid of these extra pages?

Thanks
Mita

----------------------------------
Mita Majumdar