Subject: Re: [docbook] Showing important keywords in page margin

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> You can implement this solely using CSS. Use float: right for elements
> that should flow and set margins appropriately.
> You can use almost any DocBook for this, it depends on semantic of stuff
> you want to place into margins. In your particular case using indexterm
> of specific type is probably the semantically precise markup to use.

Thank you for the anwser! I did not realize this can be done using mere
CSS, but it is quite easy.

I used the "sidebar" tag, because this seems semantically most close.
(The contents of "indexterm" should not be rendered, accorging to the
"DocBook: The definitive Guide".)

This is the solution, if someone wants to do the same thing:

	-	-	-

	<para>Text of the paragraph 1.</para>

	<para>Text of the paragraph 2.</para>
</section>

	-	-	-

body {
	margin: 0px;
	background: white url(200px_wide_background.png) repeat-y right;
}
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p {
	margin-right: 210px;
	margin-left: 10px;