Subject: DocBook list items display with extra line break using FO XSL

Hi,

Sorry, for the cross post - I didn't know which list this belongs in.

Using the standard FO xsl to transform a simple document via
passivetex I notice that list items end up with two <fo:block>
elements around them. This results in some odd display issues as you
can see from the attached screenshot.

Does anyone know what is going on here? Are the two block items
intentional and processor is messing up conversion, or do the
stylesheets need changing?

Thank you,
Noah

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman

docbook-lists.gif