Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook XSL 1.34 - Bug with passivetex

El Domingo, 29 de Enero de 2006 16:45, Noah Slater escribió:
> This is the package version I am using. Mauritz, where did you get
> that version number from? I am confused...

The latest version of the package in unstable, is this:

$ LANG=en apt-cache policy docbook-xsl
docbook-xsl:
  Installed: 1.68.1-0.1
  Candidate: 1.68.1-0.1
  Version table:
 *** 1.68.1-0.1 0
        500 ftp://ftp.nl.debian.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

If you don't see this in your system, you are using an outdated mirror.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net