Subject: Re: [docbook] New element 'newsletter'

Dick,

Thanks for the reply. I had just setup an account on sf.net to add an
RFE when I thought hmmm a message to the list would not go amiss.

I will add the RFE and whilst the powers that be decide if the request
is worthy I'll attempt to shoehorn 'part' to fit.

The next problem will be the XSL stylesheet but that is a problem for
another list.

Many Thanks
Simon