Subject: RE: [docbook] Open an external link in javaHelp

This is not really a DocBook question. JavaHelp (as delivered from Sun)
requires additional programming to make external web pages open in the
default browser. You need to write a "lightweight component"; there is some
information about this in the JavaHelp User's Guide.

You might be interested in JDIC, which makes it possible to embed an
external browser in JavaHelp. See
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/brinkley/archive/2004/11/javahelp_v20_02_1.html
.

Searching the archives of the JAVAHELP-INTEREST list at
http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?S1=javahelp-interest&D=0&T=1&H=0&O=D
() could also be helpful.

/MJ