Subject: DocBook releases (5.0b4, 4.5CR2, Simple 1.2CR1)

I'm pleased to report that this morning I published the following
DocBook releases:

Version 4.5CR2[1]. This is the Committee Specification version of
DocBook V4.5 with a minor bug-fix to citebiblioid[2]. The reference
documentation[3] has also been updated.

Version 5.0b4[4]. This incorporates a number of changes including a
new "cover" element, a fix for title-ordering in info elements, a few
minor renamings, and a build fix to correct the totally unusable XSD
files distributed with b2 and b3. The reference documentation[5] has
also been updated.

Simplified DocBook V1.2CR1[6]. This fixes a bug in 1.1 that requires a
caption on an informaltable. It is also based on 4.5CR2.

Coordinating this many simultaneous releases is a bit of a challenge,
so if I botched something, please do let me know.

[1] http://docbook.org/specs/docbook-4.5-spec-cs-01.html
[2] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1436799&group_id=21935&atid=384107
[3] http://docbook.org/tdg/
[4] http://docbook.org/specs/docbook-5.0b4-spec-wd-01.html