Subject: Reg. Docbook version 4.5CR2

Hi,

I have downloaded the DocBook XML DTD V4.5CR2. When I try to open the file
docbookx.dtd in my editor (xmlspy Version 3.5, an editor for windows). I get
an error message in the following files:

dbpoolx.mod -  entity 'notation.class' is undefined

docbookx.dtd - entity 'ho' is undefined.

Could you please let me know the way to solve the above errors.

Regards,
A. Sunder Raajan

Who will win Bollywood’s most coveted IIFA awards? You decide! Cast your
vote! http://server1.msn.co.in/sp06/IIFA2006/static/weekend.asp