Subject: title of figure on different page than image

Hello,

I’m trying to show an image in a docbook document, and convert it to pdf.

All fine, but I noticed that it happens that the title of the figure is on a different page than the image.

(like: title on 3, image on 4)

Can I somehow group the title and the image or is there an option to the title that changes that behaviour?

Thanks,

            Hinrich

Hinrich Aue
LCI GmbH
Freiburger Str. 6, 79199 Kirchzarten
Phone: +49 (0)7661 979714
mailto:hinrich.aue@lci-software.com
web:
http://www.lci-software.com
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have eceived this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized opying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.