Subject: avoid line-wrap in <email>

Hello,

I hope I didn`t miss a simple answer for this in the archives or the
faq.

I`m quite new to Docbook (used Latex before). I have to use it for
a technical documentation at university. My problem is, how can I
force a line-warp after the surname on the title page using
FO-output?

<author>
	<firstname>Martin</firstname>
        <surname>Dommermuth</surname>
	<email>xxxxxxxx@stud.informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de</email>
</author>

My name is long enough for an line-wrap to happen. My fellow
students name only has 5 letters. So the email-adress is broken at
the hiphen.
I looked into the stylesheet, but this looks too complicated for
this simple modification. Or can in include hyphenation info to tell
docbook that fh-wiesbaden should not the wraped?

Thanks for any hints,

MartinD: