Subject: RE: [docbook] docbook with saxon 8.7.3

hmmm. I did try the snapshot, but apparantly I'm using too many things that
are not quite implemented yet. I'm really now hoping that I can use the
-novw.

The reason why I'm pursuing XSLT 2.0, is because I haven't figured out a why
to use regular expressions in string replacement. If someone could help me
with that that would be the most ideal!

Thanks all!
LN