Subject: RE: [docbook] fox:outline - Patch to get with DocBook stylesheets with FOP 0.92 working

I think there is a simpler fix. Here is what you can do in order to get PDF
bookmarks and avoid fatal errors with FOP 0.92beta (Docbook XSL 1.70.1):

1. Set both fop.extensions=1 and fop1.extensions=1

2. Disable the old fox:outline stuff by placing the following line in the
customization layer:

   <xsl:template match="*" mode="fop.outline"/>

/MJ