Subject: Re: [docbook] navigable schema?

Rowland, Larry wrote:

> Actually, I have found the navigable schema diagrams produced by products like oXygen to be quite useful for large schemas.  They allow collapsing elements to hide the details on paths you are not interested in while expanding the areas you are trying to understand.

Indeed, but schema is presented as a tree in oXygen and can be
collapsed. Chris was asking for graph which is something I simply can
not imagine as useful visualisation in a case of DocBook schema.

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
     ** XSLT 23.-26.10.2006 ** XML schémata 13.-15.11.2006 **
      ** DocBook 11.-13.12.2006 ** XSL-FO 11.-12.12.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature