Subject: Re: [docbook] [db5] HTML tables vs. CALS tables

What you are saying does make sense to me. It seems right that the
html table elements should be in the modular xhtml table namespace (if
that exists). However, the fact that we still have a lot of tools that
do not understand namespaces means I am conflicted about wether the
change should be made. Also, my opinion doesn't really count because I
don't make the decisions for DocBook. :-]