Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Slides for DocBook 5 / XSLT2 stylesheets?

Justus-bulk@Piater.name, 2006-09-28 13:01 +0200:

> One reason to ask is to indicate that, yes, there are some serious
> DocBook-Slides power users out there who are eager to use (and
> road-test!) the next-generation schema and stylesheets (XSLT2!?).

Norm started some work on an XSLT 2.0 slides stylesheet a while
back. I've not tried it myself, but if you want to take a look at
it, it's publicly available from the project svn repository:

  https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/docbook/trunk/slides2/html/

But if you run into any problems with it, I don't think you can
probably expect to get any support for it at this point.

  --Mike

smime.p7s