Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook on the Web

I am not to fond of products, which extends a standard "to much", and it
really should not be necessary (althogh I admit, not all browser may
support all CSS elements yet).

Remember the fun battle last year between Norm and Håkon Wium caused by
an offhand remark [1] by Norm, which resulted in the following very nice
articles [2] and [3].

Regards,

Jens

[1] http://norman.walsh.name/2004/12/07/webarchPdf