Subject: db5: info in HTML Tables?

Hi,

I noticed that info is not allowed inside the html.table and
html.informaltable models. Is there a particular reason for this? I
think it would still be useful to track metadata on html tables, even if
there isn't any information you would print from them as part of display.

cals.table and cals.informaltable both allow info.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott
begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:Suite 200;;4747 Table Mesa Drive ;Boulder;CO;80305;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-542-2146
tel;fax:303-544-0522