Subject: RE: [docbook] glossary expansion

I have an xsl that does that (it predates the feature in the docbook
xsls). However ours requires that you have ids on the glossentrys and
corresponding linkends on the glossterms, so I don't know if it'd work
for you. An addional feature of ours that could be good or bad depending
on whether you want it is that its pulls in terms recursively (if a
glossdef, glosssee, or glossseealso refers to a term, then that term is
pulled in to, and so on). If you do a lot of linking within the
glossary, you can end up with a big glossary by pulling in a single
term. There's a recurse.on.glossary switch in there, but I can't
remember if it works :-) Anyway, help your self it it will work for you:

http://www.thingbag.net/docbook/glossify.xsl

David