Subject: Difficulties subscribing.

I am nor sure where I should report this since this list is for
"general DocBook questions" and not mailing lists issues but I would
like to mention the fact that the procedure to subscribe to the list as
described at:

.. did not work for me.

As explained on the web page, I sent a couple of emails containing only
"subscribe" - one in the subject and the other in the body of the email
to the following address:

docbook-request@oasis-open.org

.. and both requests were rejected by the automated system (ezmlm).

Fortunately, the ezmlm automated system did mail me the correct
instruction, although you do need to read the email carefully.

As specified in this email from ezmlm, I eventually sent an email to:

docbook-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org

.. and since I rapidly received a reply to may email asking me to
confirm my request, this would appear to be the correct procedure.

Maybe I missed something?

If not, and since I did not find any way I might contact the
oasis-open.org to inform him of the above, could someone please let me
know how I should report this problem and to whom in order to have it
corrected .. for the benefit of other potential subscribers.

Thanks,
cga