Subject: Re: [docbook] "xmlto pdf" command fails in TeX/LaTeX step on debiansystem.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 12:40:05AM EST, cga2000 wrote:

Just to let you know that I fired up my etch system .. and installed
everything that looked like it might be relevant to docbook/xml.

I installed fop, and this pulled in the necessary java components.

I proceeded to issue the following commands:

$ xmlto fo cheat.xml
$ fop cheat.fo cheat.pdf

This got me a few screenfuls of errors but eventually the cheat.pdf was
created and it looks reasonably clean.

Thanks much to all.

cga.