Subject: RE: [docbook] namespace markup

In the example presented the namespace is part of the mark up because it
is an attribute and attribute value pair.
In the following case:
Set the value of the xmlns attribute to http://docbook.org/ns/docbook
I would use:
Set the value of the <sgmltag class="attribute">xmlns</sgmltag>
attribute to <sgmltag
class="attrvalue">http://docbook.org/ns/docbook</sgmltag>
I would also consider <uri
type="namespace>http://docbook.org/ns/docbook/</uri> an equal
replacement for the last element.

If I were going to talk about the namespace itself, like the namespace
for Docbook elements is http://docbook.org/ns/docbook, then I would
definitely use:
<uri type="namespace">http://docbook.org/ns/docbook</uri>

I would say that a prefix is a mark-up concern. Would you use it like:
The prefix used to specify WSDL elements is <tag
class="prefix">wsdl</tag>
The <tag class="prefix">xsl</tag> prefix is commonly used to denote that
an element is defined under the XML Schema namespace
?