Subject: Announce: DocBook V5.0CR2

Hello world,

Yesterday, I published DocBook V5.0CR2[1]. I continue to encourage
testing and bug reports. There are a few of the RFEs[2] that I think
the TC might consider before closing the door on changes for 5.0. If
yours aren't on the list, now would be the time...

Share and enjoy.

[1] http://docbook.org/specs/docbook-5.0CR2-spec-wd-01.html
[2] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=21935&atid=384107

--