OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 21 March 2007

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 21 March 2007

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 28 June 2006 at
05:00p EDT (02:00p PDT, 21:00GMT, 22:00BST, 23:00CEST, 06:00JST+,
02:30a India+) for 90 minutes.

The teleconference phone number is +1.865.524.6352. The participant
code is 7386368. Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on irc.freenode.org.
The IRC channel is used for exchanging URIs, providing out-of-band
comments, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us
there if at all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes[1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 18 April 2007
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a. Norm to create a new DB5 candidate release with
     caption on cals table and informaltable, title and
     titleabbrev in qandaentry, expand HTML table caption
     content model to match titles, and allow empty glossary.

  b. Norm to write an RFC for registering a DocBook MIME type.

  c. Scott to  create a test file of info in CALS
     table and try it with various XML editors.

  d. Scott to work on creating a subcommittee charter
     to submit to the TC.

6.  Registered MIME type for DocBook XML
    See Norm's proposal  [2]

7.  info in html tables (continued from last meeting)

8.  Extend charter to include commercial publishing
    (continued from last meeting).
    See Scott's proposed charter [3]

9.  DocBook 5 feature freeze

10.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


      1097183  Allow Task as a sibling of sections
      1588693  Allow ackno in book  
      1626321  Add a frame attribute to entrytbl element  
      1641607  Add values for (table|informaltable)/@frame  
      1644553  Add a label attribute to all elements with caption  
      1664541  allow termdef in acronym  
      1666938  Add a description element to subject  
      1673820  define an xlink:role for olinking  
      1679665  Add better support for modular documentation  
      1679712  Fix header comment in dbpoolx.mod (SGML) 
      1679775  Fix termdef so that glossterm isn't ambiguous  
      1682917  add pgwide to example  


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200703/msg00004.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200703/msg00005.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200703/msg00002.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]