Subject: [docbook4] dbpoolx.mod incorrectness / same FPI for soextblx.dtdfor all DB4 releases

Hi,

Could someone please comment on
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=209147 (here on the
list is enough)? I'm currently updating this package and I'm wondering,
if the documentation is wrong or if docinfo.char.mix and word.char.mix
contain the wrong elements.

Another question: All DB4 releases contain a catalog entry for the same
FPI "-//OASIS//DTD XML Exchange Table Model 19990315//EN". Now I'm
wondering, if soextblx.dtd is backwards compatible?

Last question: In a bug-report I read that the DB TC asked for not
packaging CRs. But I'm wondering, if you would maybe be interested in
DB5 packages distributed with Debian to get feedback/bug-report (I know,
the door for feature requests ends soon)?

Thanks and regards,
Daniel